Who does The 100 Club help?
The 100 Club’s benefits are offered to the families of all law enforcement and fire rescue first responders who serve in Martin County including members of the following agencies:
- Martin County Sheriff’s Office
- Stuart Police Department
- Stuart Fire Rescue
- Sewall’s Point Police Department
- Jupiter Island Public Safety Department
- Martin County Fire Rescue
- State & Local Corrections Officers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
- State Attorney’s Office
- U.S. Customs
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
The 100 Club offers special discounted membership rates to first responders, but they do not need to be a member to be eligible for benefits. If they serve, they have our support.
Please join us – together, we can give them one less thing to worry about in these challenging times.